Friday, October 25, 2013

Christmas Photo shoot with Friends

After my DIY-tripod photo shoot, my friend Hannah and I got to talking and I offered to take some pictures for her family's Christmas photos.  She and her husband, like me and Ryan, didn't really have money for a photo shoot with a local photographer so we decided to try it out and see what I could come up with.
















I really liked how they turned out and I hope that they love it, too!

Are you in the Christmas spirit? :)

If you liked this post, share it with others! If you feel particularly moved by it, leave a comment because I love feedback and discussion. Social media links are provided below and thanks for reading!
 photo signature_zpsc0b51015.jpg

4 comments :

  1. You could seriously start a little side business doing this and NEXT YEAR you WILL have the money to hire a fancy schmancy photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be so much fun! I love taking beautiful pictures and helping people save memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with these photos! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! You should offer your services to more young military families on base, I bet you could make a little spending money doing this!!


    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete