Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Very Erskine Christmas: Sweetest Day Photoshoot

One of my favorite traditions that our lovely little family does is celebrate Sweetest Day. Yes it exists...just like Santa. Which is fitting because every Sweetest Day we do a tripod family photoshoot.  You can check out last year's here.

This year, I wanted it to be like a really chaotic Christmas morning and was especially inspired by this quote:

Yes! I'm going to miss being around kids and babies this year for Christmas :'(

 

We made a Christmas morning fort!

 

I took our kitchen table chairs (which are single seaters and two booth styles) and used them to prop up a comforter that had been hanging up to dry and a quilt made by my friend Lisa.


I then decorated the ever livin' poop outta it.


 

One of the best parts is that Holly would sneakily weave herself through the back part of the fort to partake in more than half of the pictures.




We've still got to pick out our favorite for our Christmas card! Which ones do you like?


If you liked this post, share it with others! If you feel particularly moved by it, leave a comment because I love feedback and discussion. Social media links are provided below and thanks for reading!
 photo signature_zpsc0b51015.jpg

1 comment :

  1. that last one is adorable, but they're all great! you're so creative.

    ReplyDelete