Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Back to "Blogspot"

I've reverted my custom domain name back to "blogspot" because fun fact, AF computers can't access blogs that have custom domain names. This is something I learned through trial and error and all of those fun, awesome blogs that have custom domain names are impossible to look at on alert. So if you want to reach a broader audience, maybe you should consider not having one. I know, I know, it goes completely against the branding rules but there's an audience of people out there who can't look at your blog and that's a shame.

With that said, I would hate to lose you on Bloglovin, so please make sure that you can still follow me. I promise I'm still updating things :)

Y'all are rockstars :)

If you liked this post, share it with others! If you feel particularly moved by it, leave a comment because I love feedback and discussion. Social media links are provided below and thanks for reading!
 photo signature_zpsc0b51015.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment