Saturday, September 29, 2012

Friday Letters: First Training Ride


Photobucket


Dear Week, You have been far too long for your own good.  It felt like each of your seven days added additional hours for classroom exercises yet eliminated hours of sleep.  Just so you know Father Time, Karma is a betch.

Dear Holly, You have managed to destroy a new pair of VS panties, a box store-purchased quilt that was serving as my bed's blanket, and ate my leftovers from Olive Garden.  It is a good thing you're cute. You're starting to snore and fart like a man.  It's kind of gross.

Dear Neighborhood, I would like to introduce you to a novelty website called "Pinterest." Get on that ish and start decorating your doors/homes/lawns for Halloween.  

Dear Roomie, You are the best. I cannot wait to plan your birthday party extravaganza and give you the best party ever! This Halloween-theme-mandatory-costume-witch's-cauldrons-known-as-fishbowls is going to be so much fun! 

Dear Fall, I love you.

Dear Halloween, I am so excited that you are quickly approaching. I need to figure out my costume, my husband's costume and Holly's costume. I'm thinking Holly should be Yoda. 

Dear J.K. Rowling, Purchasing your book on its release date made my day.  It was the least I could do, since you influenced my childhood with your wonderful characters.

Dear Training Manuals, You are clearly far too heavy for me.  Therefore I've purchased a dolly to appease this problem.  Take that!


No comments :

Post a Comment