Sunday, September 9, 2012

So I should probably write a blog post...

I've been away and by away, I just got internet access and I'm sure we have all had that collective moment where we breathe in that sigh of relief ahhhh
I've moved North from my previous location and it's been quite a bit of work.  Ryan and I are both mil-to-mil aka we're both in the military, so these past few weeks have been chaotic to say the least.
Also, is it bad that I just couldn't wait to catch up on my blogs?

I know I've been missing all of my favorite link-ups and opportunities to meet new people and I'm not sure if I'll get better with my blogging time, but I sure do hope so.  I've got a lot to catch up on with my family and friends.

I have a new house, new job, my dog has major separation anxiety issues, and I just realized I never cooked myself dinner but I did eat a glazed donut so that has to count for something.
If that doesn't say four+ blog posts just waiting to happen, I don't know what does!

I just love living in new places.  So many things to explore, a house to decorate (even though it's a rental), and new people to meet.  Gahhh it's so exciting!

I also had a little fun visit to the local Home Depot because my dog rampaged and destroyed a few of the panels on the vertical blinds...oh happy day.  However, I felt like quite the Tim-the-Tool-Man-Taylor as I moseyed up and down the aisles, having no idea where I needed to be but finding it eventually.  

I'll start working on those future blog posts, but until then have a fabulous Monday!


No comments :

Post a Comment