Thursday, November 15, 2012

2012 Wish List


1. Nikon D3100 Camera

I have always wanted a DSLR camera and swooning over Pinterest pictures and other blog photos will soon come to an end. My husband is planning on getting me one as a combined birthday/Christmas present and I am so pumped!

2. Silhouette Cameo 

I love crafting and having Silhouette ideas pop up on my Instagram has seriously made me wantin' one of these.  

3. Books

I am a big fan of Oprah's digital book club.  I love getting her e-mails on the latest books to try.
They always have such fun categories.  One of these books that I have been dying to read is Gone Girl.

4 & 5. DVDs

Classics are always so much fun to watch and Singin' in the Rain is my favorite.
The songs, musical numbers, and all of it are a blast and a half.
I also love Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. She reminds me of an ambitious young college girl and I think she represents a little bit of all young women out there.

6. Threebirdsnest Accessories

Fun fact...I obsess over fun winter and fall accessories and what could fit those impulses any better than the Threebirdsnest on Etsy?  I love her products and I have been waiting to order one for awhile or learn how to knit/crochet like a beast.  One or the other...I will have a knitted headband ;)




2 comments :

  1. Hi there!

    I popped over from Ruthe Hart's blog. I'm in the military and your picture drew me in. :-) Thank you both for your service and dedication to our country. :)

    I have a Silhouette and I LOVE it. I always have ideas for it but rarely the time to execute them. It's an awesome machine - if/when you get one I strongly recommend reading all the tutorials on it you can find (they have a youtube channel too!) it can do so much but it is a bit temperamental and needs to be run juuuust right. :)

    I also LOVE Threebirdsnest accessories! They make me smile - I love all her headbands and I love the idea of supporting a shop on etsy rather than Macy's or something.

    Before this gets to be a novel of a 1st comment I wanted to add that I can totally relate to the whole seasonal issue. My husband and I are in Texas right now and I keep thinking it's August, not almost December. I miss Minnesota.

    Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Are you a mil-to-mil couple or are you the only service member? I should say thank YOU for your service as well :)

      I currently have a Cricut, but am subscribed to everything under the sun for the Silhouette system and every time I see a new post from them on Pinterest, I am all the more urged to buy one. Perhaps I can plead with my husband, ahem I mean Santa, this year to get me one.

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete