Monday, April 29, 2013

Ryan's Birthday Shenanigans

Omg does this not remind you of Gatsby? I lurve to design graphics :)
My wonderful husband had his birthday last week and it's his first one back in the states.  Last year he spent his 21st in Afghanistan, so I tried my best to make it a little bit more special.  That's easier said than done with two very different schedules, but we were fortunate to have it all work and enjoy dinner out together.  My favorite was being able to snuggle up on the couch and watch my favorite movie, Django Unchained and also watch for the first time, Gangster's Squad.  




 Beer tasting kit that was available at Target! So much fun!

 Beer Coasters

 Hand-painted present bags
 
I put different presents in each bag that I made, include a copy of Django Unchained.

How do you like to celebrate your significant others' birthday?


post signature

2 comments :

  1. I love the idea of birthday surprise bags. I'll have to keep that in mind for my hubby's birthday this year! We stopped exchanging gifts, but I still make him his favorite meal for dinner and try to spoil him as much as I can. :)

    Happy Birthday to Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO thoughtful and creative! I love this!!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete