Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's Ok Thursdays

Its Ok Thursdays

It's almost Friday and I have to say that Thursdays, apart from Fridays, are one of my favorite days of the week.  There's a lot of build-up for Fridays and it's exciting!

It's Ok...

to go to the dentist and get your teeth cleaned (even if you haven't gone in awhile).
my teeth feel uh-mazin' today!

to stock up on 10 for $10 Snack Packs because of the sale
that means we have 40 38 cartons of pudding.

to get your second wind at 10 p.m. while hunting for puppy pee spots with a blacklight
it was exciting and I felt sneaky outwitting military housing!

to complain in a professional manner in order to get great customer service.
to lie on the couch to watch the entirety of the Today Show...everyday.

to run the garbage and recyclable carts out as soon as the garbage trucks drive onto your street
I  forget every time



1 comment :

  1. im glad your teeth feel clean. always a good feeling! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!. BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete