Friday, August 10, 2012

Furry Friday Link-Up



Everyone knows that I'm obsessed with our German Shepherd puppy, Holly.

Such an adorable little baby!

When I first saw, she curled up in my lap and started to snuggle.

One of our first trips to Petco. Decided to put her in a tutu to be patriotic for the holiday (Ryan said "no").


She would fall asleep on the scale at the vet's all of the time.
Ryan and Holly's first Father's Day
That's actually her sleepy face. On our way to the airport to fly to Wisconsin.

She's a snuggler and she loves soft things.
Bear Bear
The day our beautiful girl's ears both stood up.

Enjoying her new bed

Following me around like my shadow

Writing a few blogs ;)

You can't blame me, she's too cute!


3 comments :

  1. Thank you! I think she's pretty darn cute, but I'm biased ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love GSDs! She is gorgeous!!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This link-up was so much fun and I was definitely glad to join in.

      Delete